Monday, February 25, 2008

Money, Money, Money


A couple here in Georgia won over 270 million dollars in the lottery. MY goodness! That's a lot of money. They opted for the cash pay out and will clear about a 100million after taxes. He is an iron worker, they live in a trailer. The town where they live is a tiny farming town of about 600 people. I guess their lives will certainly change. He quit his job first thing! New cars first thing, and of course a new home. I'm glad to see someone who really needs it wins it. And I hope it makes their lives easier from now on.

I fell asleep during the Oscars last night but I saw most of it. I thought all the dresses looked great this year, I didn't see anything wild or ugly. I saw lots of black but there was lots of red too.

This week is going to be challenging at work as everyone needs off for one reason or another. One person is sick, hoping she is getting better, one person has to be off for an MRI for her back which has been killing her now for weeks, one person has to be off because her mother is having a heart cath and the other person has planned vacation time. So.......we'll see how that goes. I should be able to be off on Friday instead of Wednesday but that depends. Of course if I'd played the lottery and won, I'd not be worrying about any of this........but that didn't happen.

So, here we start a brand new week. Hope your Monday and your week is a good one!
Love,
Robbin

No comments: