Monday, February 25, 2008

A Busy Day, a New Book, and a Tired Body

It was a busy Monday and a hard one as we were a person short at work, but pleasant enough. I am tired, overly tired but that has a lot to do with some other things going on with me that I am about to take care of, health wise. And when I get that taken care of I can move my life in the direction I want to move. But more on that later.

I bought Valerie Bertinelli's autobiography today, I couldn't resist. I am a sucker for autobiographies of famous people but more often than not am a little disappointed. Years ago before Kelsey Grammer was really all that famous I borrowed a book from the library he'd written about his life. It was great, I still remember things he wrote, his views, his way of accepting things that had happened in his life, and I was impressed. We'll see how Valerie's book goes.

And so I am winding down a little here and will probably be in bed soon.
Pleasant dreams out there.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Auto biographies are my favorite read and not necessarily of famous people. I just love reading about people's lives adn journeys!