Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Confession...


When I was a kid I loved to watch Saturday morning cartoons and to this day I still love those same cartoons. I loved Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Jetsons and Archie and Casper. Those were my most favorite ones.
We have a substitute U.P.S. man at work that looks just like Theodore of the chipmunks to me (that would be the one on the far left here). I smile every time I see him. He just thinks I'm really friendly.
But my very favorite of all time is The Flintstones. I'm wondering if you can get them on a disc. I'll have to check that out. I'd love to have them from the beginning , the birth of Pebbles and Bambam, all the way through the to the very ending episode. I think I'll see if Netflix has such a thing. While recuperating that might be a good thing to have.

No comments: