Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

I'm up early for conference call. And it is COLD this morning. After a week of pretty mild weather, it is in the thirties here now. But it will warm up nicely and we'll go back to our Spring.

I'm concentrating now on eating good and getting in shape for my hysterectomy that will be the third week of April. I probably should be a little more nervous than I am but for now I am at peace with it and actually looking forward to getting it done and getting on with the healing process.

It's funny how life takes turns you could never imagine and that one day you have to deal with things that you never thought you would. But life is like that. We all face obstacles and it's not really what the obstacle is that matters but how we handle it and the choices we make to get through it. Each of us have a different destiny but we're all in this together.

I want to live my life with dignity, I want to be true to myself, I want to gain strength by the obstacles I face and overcome. Most of all I just want to overcome.

No comments: