Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Man in My Dreams

For the last few nights I've had the same dream over and over.

The man in my dreams is an older Chinese fellow. He is dressed in beautiful Chinese garb and he is pushing a wheelbarrow down the road. I am standing on the side of the road watching him come toward me from the left. He goes right past me, never says a word. His wheelbarrow is empty and his expression is serious and determined. As he passes me he stares right into my eyes but doesn't smile or change his expression in any way.

I continue to watch him as he passes me and he never looks back. I remember thinking in my dream, "Why doesn't he look back?"

My little Chinese man is trying to tell me something. And I got it. Message received loud and clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.