Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

I'm a little bit sick of hearing about politician's and who they've slept with and what their orientation is. I could in fact care less. Not going to listen to it anymore either!

Conference call day today, Dr.'s appointment tomorrow to see when we can go on with the plan to help me feel better and I am so ready to do that.

I'm a little bummed about Easter. For the past few years I've been able to spend Easter in Washington State with my Granddaughter. Doesn't feel normal to be here this year. I wish I were there, more than you can imagine.

Ok, got to get on my call. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, Hope the visit with the doctor is helpful.

BTW, I'm with you on the politicians. Let's talk about what they want to do policy-wise, and get over their human quirks, etc. It's all so petty and really counter-productive.

amy said...

WE're a little bummed, too. :-) Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow!

Robbin said...

Hi Aisling, good to see you. Thanks for the good vibes on the Dr. thing. Hope you are having a good week.

Robbin said...

Amy, my heart is there for sure.