Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

As the older folks around here say, "I am feeling porely this morning." I could have gone right on sleeping but it is Tueday and I have Conference Call this morning.

I was off yesterday but spent a good bit of it with medical stuff. I hate it. But it is all necessary to get me where I am feeling right again.

My coffee is brewing and I am resigned to sit here for well over an hour and listen to my boss and the other managers talk about how to increase sales, how to train employees, yada, yada, yada. I am not in the mood!

Ok, enough complaining here! I got to do what I got to do. And it sure could be worse. But just for the record, I'd love to go back to bed and close my eyes and sleep just a little more.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Hmm. You may get this comment twice, as this is the second time I'm posting it! Anyway, I hope your day goes well! Any chance of a catnap later? Today is my day to get as much cleaning done as possible, because the rest of my days are planned for me (kids' schedules, etc.) I just hope I get some ambition soon! *grin*

Robbin said...

Good Luck on that ambition, Aisling and I hope you have a good day too! (I don't go in to work until noon and so....maybe, just maybe a catnap is in order.)