Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off to Work I Go

Back to work today, though I wish I could stay home again. But yesterday's nice weather and my exposure to it has left me rejuvenated and hopefully the day at work will be a good one.

Remember that bizarre story a few years back when there were two girls in an accident and they got them confused and the wrong one was pronounced dead? There's a Dateline story on that tomorrow night that I want to try and remember to watch. Can you imagine how that was for the families? I cannot imagine!

It's a little foggy this morning. Looks like smoke on the water across the street on the neighbor's pond.

I'm due an audit at work and keep thinking my district manager will show up anyday to do it. Have a feeling it could be today. I want to get it over but when she shows up it upsets the whole routine at work and I don't know if I'm up for that or not. But we shall find out.

Happy Thursday to you~hope your day is a good one.

No comments: