Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Week in Review

Compared to the week we've had at work, today was relatively calm and those of us working today were sooooo glad. This has been one of those weeks where nothing seemed easy. If someone came in for a simple eyeglass repair, it turned complicated. Either we broke the frame or the screw was broken in the frames or something like that. It was the same with insurance. Usually working with Vision insurance is pretty easy, it takes a phone call for authorization and it takes more time for paperwork but this week, it wasn't that easy, there was quite often a problem. Anyway, you get the drift. But...today wasn't so bad and we needed the break.

On a more personal note, I survived a Dr.'s appointment to the GYN which had been way over due, have faced the fact that there is a hysterectomy in my very near future and had a mammogram.

And so as we move forward we'll see how it goes. I may in fact, since I hate to flood this blog with my medical state and details of my experience, start a new and separate blog just to keep up with this journey. We'll see. I'll know more Monday about what the plans will be.

In the meantime, DON'T forget to Spring Forward in time, else you'll be late for church or work or whatever you plan tomorrow.

No comments: