Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hello March!

"I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze."-

William Wordsworth, From the poem Daffadils


Now that March is here, surely Spring can't be so far off. Even here in the south it seems it has been a long winter. I know the rest of the country is more than ready. March came in like a lamb here and it is although cold this morning, it should warm up nicely to around seventy I think.


The good thing about Saturdays is that I don't have to go in to work quite so early. I get to go in at ten thirty. The bad thing about Saturday is that I have to work. Oh well, thank goodness I have a job. I've worked retail so long now that if I did have a job where I got Saturdays off I'd probably miss having a day off during the week. You just can't please us humans I guess. We always want what we don't have.

I hope you have a great weekend and I wish for you warm weather soon with flowers blooming and birds singing.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: