Friday, March 14, 2008

Where did the Week Go?

This week seemed to fly past. Maybe because I was off Monday and Wednesday. Maybe because time really does fly when you're having fun. OH wait a minute, I really wasn't having fun. I was working most of the time. And though not unpleasant, really not what I consider fun at the moment.

I NEED a vacation but because of my up coming surgery I have to save my vacation and sick time to use it then. I really need to take a short trip to somewhere and see something a little different.

I have to work tomorrow but I am off Sunday. Tonight I stopped and got a sandwich from Subway and came home and swallowed it and haven't moved since. I am tired. We had a pretty busy day at work today. And that's a good thing.

So here I sit, making safety pin flags and watching Dateline. Wild Friday night for me for sure.

Nothing much new going on with me lately. Hope your weekend is a good one.

No comments: