Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

It is Tuesday and I have conference call this morning. I am also off today instead of tomorrow. My schedule has been off the last week or so. I've swapped with other people who had things to do and covered for vacationing people and that sort of thing. Doesn't bother me but I have to stop and think about it as we are creatures of habit and Wednesday is always my day off usually.

There is stormy weather all around this morning but so far we are in the clear, which is ok by me. There are strong winds in these storms and I can live without those.

My Dr.'s appointment confirmed what I really already knew yesterday and that's the fact that I am going to have to face the possibility of having a hysterectomy. I don't want to talk about it now...we'll talk more later.

And that's about it for now. Got to get a second cup of coffee and settle down for this call. My district manager didn't make the budget for last month and we'll have to listen to her tell us we could have done more if we'd tried harder. Right.
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Which part of the hysterectomy are you worried about?

Robbin said...

Chellie, I'll email you privately and tell you.