Sunday, May 20, 2007

Breakfast is SERVED!

Ok, one good thing about having a roommate is that HE sometimes actually cooks. Today, his speciality as of now, Breakfast Burrito. Ok, actually it's after one o'clock so technically it's not breakfast but I smell the Turkey bacon cooking and I hear the eggs cracking.......and I'm hungry! YAY! I love it when somebody else cooks! Actually it is good for my eating that he is here because it's no fun to cook for just yourself and I ate way too many Lean Cuisines and easy stuff that wasn't that great for me. But now I cook and we eat healthy and more of a balanced thing. That is good.
I'm hoping this is the week he gets a job. I have more thoughts on that which I will share later.
Happy Sunday everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son lives here with me and I love it. He is so much company. The breakfast burrito sounds yummy.
Hope your bedroom turns out well. I've been tweaking mine. I want it done in country roses for a change. A real girly thing!! How are you doing yours?

Robbin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robbin said...

Just moving furniture around now, Linda. My bedroom is a little bit of this and a little bit of that, eclectic I guess you would say, lol.