Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just for You & You Know Who You Are


I've known you all your life. I've watched you grow into such an incredible man. You are smart, funny, wonderfully creative. You are a nurturer, a problem solver, a thinker, and a humanitarian. You are above all determined.

I have always been so proud of you but I've never taken credit for you being who you are. How could I? I admire you so much as a person, and I LIKE you. You have been my rock, and you've always understood me, sometimes, most times, better than I understand myself.

You are my 2nd born, but never 2nd in my heart. Your love, since I first held you in my arms, has been constant and steady. You are the child of my heart. You are my heart, and never doubt it and never forget it.

Don't give up on me. If anyone can move this mountain, I believe you can!

No comments: