Friday, May 11, 2007

Just an Update



Busy around here so just an up-date. Helping my mother this weekend with the KOA fundraiser for Kids with Cancer to go to Camp. There are lots of activities planned to raise money and one thing is the silent auction. These are the two sets of jewelry that I've donated. I hope they'll raise some money. One is Turquoise and silver the other one has the shell butterfly pendant with glass and moonstones and blue lace agate. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck.
The event will actually start this afternoon with live music and hotdogs on the grill and the silent auction. In the morning, very early, a yard sale and more music and some other things. So that's where I'll be.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your jewelry is really pretty. You are very talented. I'm glad you raised a good amount of money for a very worthy cause.