Saturday, May 19, 2007

HOPE

I've had a strange week. I feel like I've been betrayed by someone I trusted more than anyone. It's thrown me off kilter a little but I'm recovering and I understand and I can forgive but things will never be the same, and that's sad.
My best friend is going through a bad time and my heart aches for her. Life just is strange right now. Nothing seems to make since to me.
But....life is like that sometimes and I'm hoping for better times. Hope is a wonderful thing, you know. HOPE: ( the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best). Without it I'd have not much sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope is one thing we can never give up on. I have a stone on my t.v. carved with the word Hope and has stars. I look at it every day!! Believe me when I say, things will get better.

Robbin said...

Thank you Linda, I know it's true. I need to find me a "Hope" stone. (I love rocks anyway, you know.)

The_Gertster said...

Oh, There IS HOPE! Most Definitely!We've been thru "stuff" before!and this too will pass! If we had a small "keyhole" into the future that we could peek through and see that everything will be OK,then it seems it would be easier to make it through each day! But we dont have that and so we have to depend on HOPE and on our FAITH to carry us through!