Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!


Yesterday I spent a good part of the day working on a new "lens" for my Squidoo project. I have a pretty popular lens there "Recipes with 5 or Less Ingredients" and I had a few people wanting me to do one for vegetarian recipes, so that's what I did. It turned out pretty good, so we'll see. It's here if you want to check it out. And if you haven't already, check out the whole site. It's a lot of fun for me, but there are people who are really making money there.
I slept a lot yesterday too. Tired I guess. I've got some jewelry projects to work on, I may get into that today, not sure yet.

I'm starting off slow today, it's nine o'clock and I'm just now having coffee. But I think that's the kind of day it's going to be and I'm going to enjoy it without guilt even though there is plenty to do around here. I'm going to be LAZY again!

No comments: