Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just a Boring Tuesday

Today I go in late to close and it is the last day I'll work this week. I'm taking a few days off Vacation. Origionally it was to help my mother with a Fund Raiser she does every year but she seems to have a lot of help and it looks like only Friday and maybe Saturday will be dedicated to that. So I'll have at least three days that will be mine.
I'm still working on my house and with my son here trying to get some much needed maintanance done. With his depression and my lack of funds that hasn't moved along too fast but maybe this week we can make some progress.
At our office our Dr. is on vacation and so that makes us a little less busy than normal but we have lots to do in preparation for a Big Contact Lens Event we have in June.
That's about it for today. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: