Sunday, May 13, 2007

Just a Little BLAH today


Maybe I'm just tired but I've fought the blues all day today. I had a pleasant enough day. Got to talk to my son that lives far away for a long time, my other son is here with me. His mood unfortunately depends on mine and I just couldn't pretend to be all that happy today and therefore neither was he. He's got to jump start his life. I can't do that for him and I just keep waiting patiently. There's nothing I could say to him that he doesn't know already. Yet nothing that happens to him seems to motivate him to jump into his life. My heart aches for him. I don't know what to do.
I'm still at a crossroad in my own life. I'm distracted for awhile from time to time but then I have to think about what I want, what I need to be happier than I am now.
I'm hanging in mid air and I talk about my son needing to jump into his life but I need to do the same. If I need changes I need to decide what they are and follow through. I'm sick and tired of being where I am. I need something to lead me, in my own way I'm just as lost as he is. How'd that happen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been struggling with these same things. I feel the same way about not knowing what I want. I want to be happy but I just don't know how. I also have some distractions, but then I feel unhappy again. Being divorced there are so many things we face; house upkeep, limited finances, wondering if we will be alone. It seems like the list never ends. I just don't want to give up and be really depressed.

Robbin said...

That's right, we can't give up and we won't! Just a little bump in our journey. We'll be fine, won't we?

Linda said...

You'd better believe it!! We will be just fine.