Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Favorite Author


I've been hooked on Dorothea Benton Frank's novels from the very first one. She is one of those authors that I simply can't wait until her books come out in paperback. I ordered the newest one from Amazon Sunday and got it yesterday and have almost finished it tonight. This book is such a pretty book. I swear, even if I'd never heard of her and I saw this book in a store, I'd have to buy it.....lol. Everytime I catch a glimpse of it I admire it. Anyway, you can read all about her here if you're so inclined and would like to read an author who really and truly creates characters you grow to know and really miss when you're done reading. Not anything too deep, but light and funny and nearly always about someone being brave enough to change their lives.

No comments: