Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Already?


After the blood test yesterday morning, I felt so good, and my mother was with me, I asked that we stop and get some fruit that I'm craving at a local grocery that has more "local" stuff than Walmart, which is really the only other store we have. But then, since I was in the grocery store, I needed this and that and I wore myself out again at the grocery store. But once I got home I was ok. Wore out, but ok. It's the fatigue that I just never could imagine before how it would be and then of course a combination of blood sugar still not quite off and also the blood test shows my blood is too thin now, so we back off the blood thinner. It's a balancing act with that and the reason I will have to have blood tests ongoing while I'm on the blood thinner. Just part of it and a part I can certainly live with.
Not much else going on in my world today. But that's my life at the moment, just concentrating on taking care of me. It's a full time job too! I'm up early and got some Hazelnut coffee going. I love Hazelnut. The smell is almost as good as the taste.
I hope a happy day for you and a very good weekend. And please check out what is going on with my friend Tammy, and participate if you want to or can. You can be a "virtual" walker like me or find a walk close to you. It would mean a lot and I am so proud of her!
Love,
Robbin
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

Hey Robbin,
Thank you for being my personal promoter. LOL The interview went good and Nikki even got in a picture. LOL I'll send it when it comes out.

It was good to hear you laugh sweetie. HUGS

Love,
T

Robbin said...

Well, I'm your biggest fan you know! And you always make me laugh. You are going to have such a good weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it.