Wednesday, September 17, 2008



So far so good today too. And I am grateful for every minute. Although I still can't do much, it is nice to feel good while you're not doing much. My mom has a few odd flowers blooming, I think I will take the camera out for a stroll and see what I can capture.

And my brain is more clear also than it's been for a little while. Not at all fuzzy. So that is a good thing too. So I'm hoping for another good day, minute by minute, hour by hour how truly greatful I am for this blessing.

Love,

Robbin

6 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

I'm so excited that this is big #4 and your body is saying "bring it on, is that all you got?" You are a mighty warrior girlfriend.

Love it! XXOO

GreenishLady said...

That these couple of days have been easier than you'd expected - that is a blessing, surely. I hope there are many more days that feel good like that for you.

Robbin said...

It is handling it well, huh Tammy? I am on the top of this battle for sure!

Robbin said...

So good to see you Imelda and thank you for your encouragement always, it means a lot to me.

L'Adelaide said...

What wonderful news, robbin! Wow, this is great you are not feeling horrible and maybe you won't at this point...you are on so much in terms of meds, maybe that's helping!

Doing happy dances...
XO

Robbin said...

I know it Linda, I am so glad. If I'd believed the Dr. I'd be feeling really badly but that's not what has happened and I'm soooo glad.