Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just This and That

MY goodness! I actually slept until 6:30 this morning. I usually get up at 4:30 for some unexplained reason, that's the latest I've been able to sleep since I started the treatments, so 6:30 is like I way overslept and I couldn't believe it.

Since I'm on the blood thinner, I have to go have a blood test every week, and today is my day. I'm actually glad to get to go somewhere today, even if it is to the hospital. My mom is going with me, and I'd like to go to the grocery store again but I never have much luck holding out for long to do that so we'll see. I can make a list and my mother will get what I need but because food is not so good to me right now, I like to go look and see if anything rings my bell.

And that's about all I know this morning while my coffee is making and I'm listening to the news, depressed to find out a few local businesses are closing their doors in our little town. Lots of people out of work. I hate that. Things are rough.

Hope your day is a good one and you are enjoying wonderful Fall weather as we are.
Love,
Robbin



4 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

I've been waking up at 6am and I hate it if I don't feel well....ugh...still in the grip of some stomach bug...

don't overdue, dearest, even though I hear you are bored of sitting around...you don't need to catch the bugs flying around right now, according to my DIL in TX....kids and schools full of sick ones so I would stay clear for now...not very much longer now!

Happy Dances!!!!

turquoise cro said...

HOPE YOU find something GOOD to eat! Plums??!! I don't know why that came into my mind! That's great YOU got some more rest!and maybe getting out a little is just what the dr. ordered! Take care, love and prayers xooxoxo

Debra said...

Seems our country is going to heck in a handbasket, can hardly bear to watch the news! Ugh!

Hope you were able to hold out ok today at the store!

Robbin said...

Linda, I hope you are feeling better, I had a good day and it felt good to get out and I was much stronger yesterday, and going shopping didn't wipe me out like it usually does.
Turquoise, I did look at plums but I have to peel them and they weren't looking so great anyway. I ended up buying lots of those litle fruit cups, no sugar added.
And I know it Mewmaw, I'm not sure what is going to happen to us, too many people losing jobs, prices so high, it is scary.