Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cancer Awareness


Some of you were interested in the different color awareness ribbons for different kinds of cancer. It varies a little at different sites but these are the ones the Cancer Society recognize and the ones I'm going to use.



Brain Cancer - Gray


Breast Cancer - Pink


Childhood Cancer - Amber


Colon Cancer - Royal Blue


Colorectal Cancer - Brown


Leukemia - Orange


Lung Cancer - Clear or Pearl


Melanoma - Black


Ovarian, Cervical, Uterine Cancer - Teal


Pancreatic Cancer - Purple


Prostate Cancer - Light Blue


Other Cancers - Lavender

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for posting the cancer awareness colors. I copied and saved them.

You had a commenter to your last post that said you might have the beginning of a home business with these bracelets. I agree - cancer touches everyone's life in one way or another.

Hope you've had a good day.

Robbin said...

Hi Mary, I forgot to answer you before about Fire Mountain. I have ordered from them before but their price is high now and I have to find more affordable prices for the supplies.
I have tried to sell my jewelry before but the people around here don't won't to pay what they'd need to for me to make any profit. I used to sell on Ebay until that market got of got too big from others making jewelry and it is hard to be found there, so mostly I make it and give it to family and friends. But it would be cool to sell these bracelets and donate part of whatever profit I could make to Cancer Research. I'd love that.