Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Some Good News At Last

Today I finally got to have the PET scan. And guess what? We got the initial results back and the PET scan has improved. The several "hot spots" I had are gone except for a tiny little spot in my pelvic area. That was very good news and my Dr. was very proud. So now, we go on with the next treatments, three more. I didn't have one today, will instead have one tomorrow and one Thursday, which only puts me a day behind the regular schedule.
At least I know it is helping and that will make me even stronger to face the next treatments.
So, I am happy tonight and assured that I will get through this.
Just wanted to share and to thank you all for your encouragement, prayers, good vibes, kind words and at times more faith than I had that I can handle this.
Love,
Robbin

6 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

I'm thrilled and never doubted you and your tenacity to get through this...

blessings..
xox

Marge said...

What good news you have tonight! I'm so happy for you! Now you know you can make it through the next three treatments because it's doing some good. Hip hip hooray!

Blessings,
Marge

Robbin said...

Thank you Linda and Marge. Now if I can get through these next three treatments without being so sick, we'll be doing good. Love you both!

Marcie said...

Robbin,

Wonderful news!

love and hugs,
Aisling

Robbin said...

Hi Aisling, I know! I'm so excited and ready to keep going now. Hope your week is going well. Big hugs to you.

Michele said...

Yippeee!!!! What wonderful news, Robbin!! Big hugs to you, and a cyber glass of bubbly to cheer you!