Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday

I had a really good day yesterday. I'm getting my supplies for my special Nurse's bracelets in and it won't be long before I can show you one. I'm waiting on the clasps and one more color of crystals that I didn't have.
My blood test revealed that my blood is too thick now, (last time it was too thin) and so since it is getting a little tricky, I've been referred to a place that only deals with Coumadin and I have to see them on Monday. They will monitor my blood from now on and change the doses when needed and even though I have been on the drug for two weeks now, they will "educate" me on it.
In the meantime I have orders not to eat anything "green" or even drink green tea! Which I do from time to time. So, there you go. I will be on it for the next six weeks, until my last treatment. It is a scary drug and one you have to be careful with.
But feeling good this week makes up for the aggravation of all that, and I can put up with it.
No plans today. I didn't sleep so great last night so a nap is going to be in order and then just the same ole same ole.
Hope you have a good day and a good weekend.

4 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Try and catch up on your rest!!! Happy Week-end, love and prayers for your pathway to GOOD HEALTH and prayers to get your blood just right! and don't forget, don't eat anything green! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Well, hello Robin. This is Jen "fearlesslamb", Memaw's Memories daughter. I was reading your blog today, and just wanted to let you know I said a prayer for you today. I think that you are so brave and courageous in your journey through this life. May the Lord send you blessings of peace and grace on this beautiful weekend. Love in Christ, Jen

Robbin said...

Hey Turquoise, NO green, I'll remember, it's pretty easy, not much of an appetite really. Hope for you a good weekend too.

Robbin said...

Hi Jen, and welcome, it is nice to meet you and so sweet, thank you for the prayer. Many people walking this journey that have it a lot worse than me but I thank you so much. Come again.