Friday, July 20, 2007

Back to Work this Morning


I still feel a little like someone socked me in the jaw but no pain really and I felt really good yesterday so I'm good.
Our store had a killer day yesterday, big sales and that's always a good thing. Hope we are busy today too, makes the day go faster and helps us in general stay out of trouble with my boss.
We got a little shower yesterday so that's good, my mom's plants got a good drink of water which they were beginning to need badly.
Hope you, my nice readers, have a wonderful Friday full of happiness, peace and hope and whatever it is you seek in a pleasant day. I'm planning to!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you are feeling better and that you have a good day at work.

I sure wish we would get some rain out here.

Robbin said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the well wishes, I've felt pretty good today and had a good day at work. So it's true? It never rains in Southern California? I know how bad it gets when it is so dry, is it really hot there too?

Linda said...

California can get very hot, but it's a dry heat. I find since we don't have the humidity like back east that it's more bearable. I think I miss frequent rain moe than anything, but I have grown to really appreciate the rain when it does come. I enjoy it so much.
We usually have little to no rain during the summer. Sometimes around October we will start getting some and throughout the winter sometimes quite a bit and sometimes not so much.

I really like the mild winters out here and I absolutely love being so near to the ocean.