Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Survived One More Time



It went well, well kind of. This dentist works out of two different towns. I thought I made the appointment in one town, about 50 miles from here,he was in the other town but it was only about 20 miles further and so they took me anyway because he was running late, so ok. The treatment only took about an hour, which I was glad and home I came. On the way home I kept noticing the clouds and how pretty they were, just perfect puffy clouds against the bluest of skies,so I took a few quick snaps when I got home. These are for you Steph!

I'm starving now but not sure I'm ready to eat yet. Anyway........I am sooo glad that is over!

6 comments:

The_Gertster said...

so GLAD you survived!!!!
THANK YOU FOR THE PICS! They are Beautiful!!!!!!

Linda said...

So glad the dental appointment went well. Hope you're not in too much pain.

I love the pictures of the clouds. The sky is beutiful.

Robbin said...

Hey Steph, thought you'd appreciate those clouds. Those are the kind of clouds where we used to lay on our backs and see images out of them!

Robbin said...

Thanks Linda, this morning I hurt a little but hopefully as the day goes on, it will be better.

Catherine Mary said...

I think I don't look "up" as much as I should to see the sky. I try to in the morning as I ride the train to work. The train rails are high up above trees and buildings (it's a large city train) and I can't help but look out the window and see sky. During the month I like to keep track of the moon at night and wish that I lived somewhere I could really see stars.

Robbin said...

Catherine Mary, I love to track the moon too. There are nights out here when the sky full of stars just takes your breath away. Such a beautiful world we have here and a real pity we get too busy to really appreciate it.