Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Doing my Chores

Ok, going to my Mother's place to do my chores was NOT a pleasant experience. Along with the heat this summer we've had an over abundance of bugs. BITING bugs. The thing is they nearly eat you alive before you realize they're biting. You hardly feel the bite but the after effect is terrible!! On me, big whelps appear and then they itch like the dickins! So, I didn't get to pick many figs, and the plants could use a drink but even the bug repellent spray that I have does nothing!
I had plans for some of those figs with some ricotta cheese I have~oh well.
I do have my camera working for the moment so I'm sharing pictures.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, those bugs sound really nasty. Sorry you couldn't get the figs. Always something to ruin a good time!! LOL

Robbin said...

They are vicious, let me tell you! I hate them! I completely forgot about the tomatoes! (Got to get them today)