Tuesday, July 31, 2007


It is said when the moon is full, it causes some of us of the human species to act differently. I can tell you it is indeed true. Tonight on my way home from work the moon was HUGE and orange as it was rising and I didn't have my camera and by the time I got home it wasn't as big or orange anymore.
Had I not seen this big beautiful moon tonight I still would have known it was full because I dealt with people today that were sure feeling the effects of it. And they look at me like I'm the one that is NUTS! Ok, well, maybe I am but still, its rude to look at
people like that!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That's so funny. My little granddauhter (14 mos) was really csrrying on last night which is unusual for her. I'm always a little nuts so no one could tell about me!! hehe

Robbin said...

LOL, me too Linda, I'm pretty weird all the time.