Sunday, July 29, 2007

Busy Sunday!

I had to work today and now I'm home. My supper is done in the crock pot and I'm going to make cupcakes for work tomorrow. I bought some Sparkling Grape Juice and we're really going to have an early morning celebration.

My sales associates aren't really "morning" people so I don't know how well it's going to go off at eight in the morning but we're going to "toast" to our success this month. I bought fresh strawberries to go in the grape juice too.

I also have some more preparation for the meeting that I'll finish up tonight. And it's raining! Well sort of kinda. It's making a lot of noise out there and it rained on me off and on while I was driving home.

We are short a person at work, she is out having surgery and had some complications so my assistant and I are working strange schedules next week to cover for her. I get off early tomorrow, go in late on Tuesday and I'm off on Wednesday.

So I have lots to get done tonight. And then I have to get up early for the meeting so I'd better get busy.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your celebration sounds like a lot of fun. That was really sweet of you to make the cupcakes. The grape juice and strawberries sounds very elegant!!

Robbin said...

It went great Linda, they enjoyed it and even for "not morning" people they enjoyed themselves.