Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Little of This & A Little of That


Tomorrow what I'll be doing will be about as fun as having a root canal. Oh wait! That's exactly what I am doing tomorrow. I really am ready to get it done though, but I still won't be done. I still have to have a crown . Have to wait until the next pay week to get the crown. Even if you have dental insurance it still costs a fortune to have Teeth!

I'm sure I'll be fine but just for good measure and because I have loads of personal days and vacation days and a few free days I need to take before the end of the year, I'm taking Thursday off too.

There was mention by my DIL of going to Atlanta to the Aquarium on Sunday but she called and said she didn't really want to drive to Atlanta and then back so we won't be doing that. I am going to see them once more though if just for lunch on their way back. Wish I were going back with them. Wish I could just close my life here and start over there.

Ok, I'm off to watch Prime Time, they are doing a story on Daniel Baldwin as he goes through Drug Rehab.

Night Night, Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow as you're going through the root canal. Sending healing vibes your way.
Regarding leaving Atlanta and starting over in Washington; you can do it if you really, really want to. It's probably a very hard decision for you. You are the one in control of your life and you can start over somewhere else. I did it and you can, too.

Robbin said...

Thank you so much Linda for the healing vibes. I keep hearing from people that it took 4 hours to get a root canal. I hope that is not the way for me, I'll be nuts! And yes, it is so hard to make a change, even if you really want to. I'm working on it.