Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ok, That's Over

I survived the tooth pulling. I'm finally home & have had a yummy concoction of strawberries, banana, plain yogurt, a little vanilla flavoring blended with a few ice cubes for some nourishment as I can't really eat yet.
My dentist here in my town doesn't pull teeth anymore (he had a heart attack a few years back) and so he sends his patients to an oral surgeon a few towns over. This dentist looks about 12! I went to him for oral surgery a few years back but he is the sweetest, most polite dentist you'd ever hope to meet. His shots hurt a little but he is really concerned with your pain he & asks about 20 times if you are ok while he is working. But I appreciate that. I have been to dentists who really don't care that much.
And so....the rest of the day I'll take it easy, finish my book. I'm still numb a little but I have Darvocet if pain comes and now all I have to do is look forward to tomorrow.
Oh and it is extremely HOT today. Everyone seems to be fussing about it. But after all it is July in Georgia. It's pretty normal. Thank goodness for A/C!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm glad that's over and hope it heals quickly. I have to go for blood work today, and I'm sure not looking forward to that!!

Robbin said...

Thanks Linda. Hope the blood work goes quickly and the rest of your day is a good one!

Linda said...

Thanks, Robbin. My PTT was good. That's a relief since I am on Coumadin for a blood clot. I am really tiny (weigh 115 lbs), and was really surprised to get a blood clot in my leg.
Oh, and my day stunk today!! Seemed like everything was going wrong. Well, there's always tomorrow.

Robbin said...

Sending you lots of good vibes today so your day will be a wonderful one! Take care of yourself!