Friday, June 15, 2007

Another Busy Day


Ok, two days down and one to go of our Big Contact Lens Event. We had fun today, even if at times we were a little stressed.

When you work retail and you have a busy day, you are so drained mentally when you finally get off that you feel as if you've been hit by a Mac Truck. Which reminds me, in last night's post I was trying to find a picture of a Mac Truck head-on for my blog to describe that I felt like I'd been hit by one but I couldn't find it. This morning on my way to work what should I see when I looked in my rear view mirror? Yep! A Big Mac Truck. I had to laugh.

So tonight I think a nice bubble bath is what I need. I had spinach dip and saffron peppered crackers for dinner, not a well balanced meal but good to me and what I wanted. So, I'll take my bath with scented candles and a travel magazine that my friend sent me and dream of far away places. I'll drift off to sleep and hopefully dream sweet dreams and then I'll start all over again tomorrow.

No comments: