Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good Morning

We're participating today in a Women's Heath Fair. Steph and I will have a table set up and we'll do free eye screenings. I'm a little excited about it because it will be something a little different than our regular work day and that's a good thing.

After work I'm spending the evening with one of my most favorite persons in my world. The conversation will be lively and intelligent. We have lots to catch up on as we've not gotten to spend anytime together in a long time. She was recently in a dog show with her beloved little beagle and I must hear all about that, plus since school is out I'll hear all her plans for the summer. She's my little six year old name's sake. Her parents are going out to eat for their anniversary and she and I will have a fun evening that I'm looking forward to. Nothing like spending time with a six year old to get a whole new outlook on life.

Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

No comments: