Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm playing when there is work to do!


Ok, today is my day off. I have loads of household chores to do, and I'm sitting here playing on the computer. (OK, that's nothing new, I'll admit.) Anyway my newest thing seems to be RSS feeds. I first became familiar with this through my interest with Squidoo, which I've mentioned before here. But anyway, RSS feeds are live feeds you can get on your blog or websites from other sites. They are updated automatically and you can find them on just about anything. This morning I'm experimenting and if you scroll down you'll see a few I've added. There's one on NPR news, (I love NPR). I've got one on the best deals on the web, one on cool tools, and one on quotes. So, that's what I'm doing when I'm suppose to be doing other things, so I'm off now, I promise. You will not see me until I've accomplished something worthwhile! I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the live RSS feeds was doing something worthwhile -- and a lot more fun than housework.

Robbin said...

Thank you Linda. I love the computer, no secret there.