Saturday, June 09, 2007

My VERY productive day

Let's see, what have I accomplished today? Well, I ah, no, didn't get that done. I did....what did I do today? Where did today go anyway?

Ok, I confess. I absolutely accomplished nothing of real value today. I got stuck watching "Anne of Green Gables" on public t.v. which I've probably only seen 6 times before.

I finished my book. I made a frozen banana smoothie that turned out rather interesting. I took a long peaceful nap and dreamed of elephants (not sure what that was about). I made stir fried rice out of leftover rice I had and I can now feed an army if one happened to stop by. Trying to use leftovers I now have created only more leftovers.

So, I guess I accomplished eating, sleeping, and watching t.v. and reading. But oh what a nice peaceful day it was. I guess I accomplished just what I really set out to.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, Oooh, I've had days like the one you describe. Several weeks ago, I woke up prepared to be very productive with cleaning projects. I ended up watching a marathon of the series Heroes on satellite tv and did only the cleaning that could be done with a view to the television. We all deserve a "down day" once in a while!

Robbin said...

Yes we do, without guilt!