Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's the Day..

Today is our big sale at work. All those contact lens preorders have now got to be entered into our system and ordered. That will pretty much take all day. I have other people to work the floor and take care of the customers. The actual sale will last through the weekend and we should be busy and pick up lots more orders. We'll all be decked out in our Acuvue T shirts and jeans. So we'll see how all that goes.
I dreamed last night that I had to take care of a sick nun. A SICK NUN? Not sure about that, have to look that one up on the dream site, don't have time this morning.
But from the looks of my sheets, I had a hard time with that nun!
A special person to me will be traveling today in the friendly skies and I wish I were going where he's going..with him! But oh well, my life is here and today it is all about contact lens. How exciting!

No comments: