Monday, June 11, 2007

Back to the Real World


The bad thing about having a weekend off is Monday morning. But I'm not dreading it too badly. This is a big week at our store as we are having our "Big Contact Lens Event" and it's kind of fun. Hoping for biggest sales ever, so we shall see.
Along with doing exactly what I pleased this weekend I've had to do some thinking. Gears have shifted a little in my way of thinking. For months, years really I've tried to decide whether I wanted to move to be nearer to my son and his family but now, they are talking about moving back here. Perhaps that is why it never felt quite right for me. Who knows! Anyway, it will be interesting to see what unfolds. In a lot of ways I hate to see them give up the opportunities that are there for each one of them, salaries, schools, that sort of thing, but that will be their decision.
Whatever happens with them, I am tired of sitting on this fence of indecision and I am going to finally decide EXACTly what I want and move in that direction.
So, how's that for Monday morning thoughts? I've got to get out of here or I'm going to be late.
Happy Monday!

No comments: