Friday, June 15, 2007


Unless you're a Vegan and are opposed to using honey, rush right out and get some of this! It's WONDERFUL. It feels so good. It's a sugar scrub. It's called Sugared Honey. It's made by
The Savannah Bee Company.

Bath and Body Works is selling a line of products from this company that just happens to be based from right here in my state. Every product has a little red tag that gives you a bee fact.

My bee fact is "An average worker Bee makes 1/12 of a teaspoon of Honey in her life."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scrub looks really good. I will have to try it. I have used Bert's Bees and really like it.

Robbin said...

I like Bert's Bees too. Good to see you dropping by. I hope you had a good week.

Anonymous said...

I like that savannah bee stuff.

Robbin said...

Hi anonymous, this is the only product I have so far from them, but I want more. Thanks for dropping by.