Monday, June 25, 2007

Why oh Why?


Today is my Stepfather's birthday and so I had dinner with him and my mother. My mother cooked all his favorite foods and now I am so full, why oh why did I eat so much?

The Menu
Grilled Ribs
Squash Casserole
Corn on the Cob
Cole Slaw

And the cake? A Butter Bundt Cake with cherries and whipped cream.
He had a good birthday. And thanks to him and my mother's good cooking, I ate like a pig!

Very light meals for me for the next week or so! Maybe only Daisies!

3 comments:

The_Gertster said...

YUM YUM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your stepfather had a wonderful birthday. The dinner sounded really yummy!!

Robbin said...

Was yummy and the corn and the squash was fresh out of the garden. (given to them by a cousin) and fresh tomatoes which I forgot to mention.