Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts


I am totally absorbed in this book I'm reading by Goldie Hawn. Who knew I could relate so strongly with her feelings? I bought this book on a discounted book table at Walmart for six bucks. It is so full of her thoughts and her true feelings during different times in her life and it's a beautiful book too, very unique in the printing style of it. It is definitely not one of those Hollywood tell all books, telling who she slept with. It inspires me and isn't it funny sometimes how you can get inspiration from places or people you'd never think?

I had to work today, and had lots of end of the month paperwork to do plus planning a staff meeting for in the morning.

I heard from my oldest son and he starts officially his job tomorrow, had to wait for the drug test to come back but he did get to go in yesterday and meet everyone and get a feel for the place. He sounded pretty good. For that I am grateful.
I'm back to searching my soul on just what it is that I want to do. I have no distractions now, I just need some quiet time to think. And lately that in itself is a challenge. The thinking part I mean.

But one way or another change is coming, I feel it. I need it even. But I have to decide if I control it or it controls me. Perhaps the answer really is blowing in the wind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.