Sunday, June 17, 2007

Crystal Clear


Along with a good week at work, on a personal level I've had a good week too. I've been able to see a few things clearly in my journey to get where I want to be to find the happiness I seek. There's three things I know for sure and though it doesn't seem like much, it is progress.

These things I know for sure:

1. I have to live near my son and his family. I dont' really care where we are. I want to not miss anymore of my granddaughter's life than I have to. And I have to be closer to my son in miles. Once a year is not doing it.

2. I want to stay with my same company. After 13 years I don't want to leave the company that has been good to me and that I am comfortable with. With as many stores as we have now, that doesn't mean I can't move.

3. I want to be able to sell my jewelry. It would be a good suppliment to my income which I need. I don't know how I will do this, but I want to design my own stuff and actually sell it to people that will appreciate the materials and the art of it.

So there you have it. That's what I see in my future. And that's what I'm going to move towards.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, Those sound like great goals. I can't wait to see photos of your jewelry on line!

Robbin said...

Thank you Aisling, I'll post some jewelry just for you. Funny, I was reading your blog while you were reading mine. Hope you have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Those are really good goals. I look forward to seeing your journey unfold!!

Kelly said...

Robbin, I can't wait to hear about your trip across the country. Seattle is an amazing place (and lots of people wear glasses there!)

Robbin said...

Hi Linda, it feels good to decide on something after months of trying to decide what I do want. We'll see how it goes.

Robbin said...

Hi Kelly, actually not sure if that is going to happen as they are talking about moving closer to here. We'll see what happens.
Stay tuned.