Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To the Dentist I Go

I've known for quite some time that I have to spend a great deal of time this summer in the dentist's chair. Also a great deal of my paycheck will go to the upkeep of that chair. Not sure which hurts the most, the tooth or my pocketbook.
Even with Dental insurance, which I do have, the out of pocket expense is great. And because my teeth have decided to betray me yet once again,(even though I've done nothing bad to them) I have no choice but to take care of this. So, today I start. There's a root canal, a number of fillings, a tooth pulled, and a crown involved. Today just a consultation to plan when the dentist and my pocketbook can work together. And that's gonna cost me 100 bucks!
So.....I'm depressed. I hope my teeth are happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to the dentist has to be one of the least wanted places to go on my list!! I absolutely hate having dental work done, but seems like it's one of those things we can't avoid. Hope you're pocketbook and your mouth don't have to suffer too much.

Robbin said...

I know it. Even with insurance I'm going to have to put out a good bit of money but at least the insurance helps some. Got to budget big time. And yep, we don't have a choice really unless we don't mind walking around toothless! Think I'll pass on that one.