Monday, June 11, 2007

The Art Inside of Him



Ok, I know this may look a little odd at first glance but to me, it is such an example of who my older son is. Since he was a child he has drawn. He put it away until recently. This is a chalk drawing he did while he was here. He was seriously doing fruit and a vase but then all of a sudden out pops the little man. It pretty well explains his life. His artistic ability is pretty amazing but he doesn't know that, he can never get it perfect enough, which is pretty typical of artistic people. I love this drawing, funny looking little man and all.

4 comments:

The_Gertster said...

That is too kewl!
I love it too!!!

Robbin said...

I love it too, odd as it is, it is so HIM!

Marcie said...

Robbin, That is so cute and quirky! I have a couple of artistic children also, and it is amazing to see what they come up with! That quest for perfection that you mentioned is interesting. It is not perfect technique that makes an art piece appealing. It is the spark of creativity, that special personal twist, that really matters.

Robbin said...

Aisling, quirky is a good way to describe the art and him, lol.