Sunday, September 02, 2007

All work and no play today


Today I have to set aside the beading and the poetry writing and reading and go to work and do.......paperwork! Have I mentioned how much I hate paperwork? Fortunately for me, our company doesn't require the managers to do very much paperwork but there is some and most of it comes at the end of the month.
I really shouldn't complain as the figures I will be dealing with are black numbers. It's really depressing if you're working in the red and I've been there too believe me.
So not much playing going on today, although when I get home this afternoon there are some beautiful Carnelian stones begging to be made into something lovely. But in the meantime, it's all business, because after all I need a paycheck to survive so that in my spare time I can enjoy beading and writing poetry, blogging and reading. One has to give to receive. It's part of life.

No comments: