Saturday, September 01, 2007

Anticipation....


I woke up this morning really, really needing coffee. So, I padded out to the kitchen and made a pot. So ready for that first cup of java, I went back to the bedroom and got a little busy with something, all with the thought of that first cup of coffee I was about to have. After I finished what I was doing, I went back to the kitchen, grabbed my favorite mug and reached for the pot only to discover I'd forgotten to turn the coffee maker on! I finally got my first cup of coffee about three minutes later but that was a long 3 minutes! My grandmother used to say, "A watched pot never boils." A watched coffee pot makes coffee really slow!

4 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robbin said...

Thanks Linda, I'll check it out. Feel free to always email me privately if you ever want to, should be somewhere on my blog sidebar but to keep you from looking it's robbin57@gmail.com

Linda said...

Oh, thanks. Sometimes I run across things I think you might enjoy but hesitate to post it. From now on I'll e-mail you!!

Robbin said...

That'll be great and you got me figured out because I did love that site, I watched all of them, lol. Loved them too. The pictures are beautiful, and so are the words, and good timing, I needed that tonight.
Thank you so much.