Friday, September 21, 2007

Does Greedy Matter?


Velvet over at Velvet Sacks so sweetly has awarded me the "Nice Matters Award" and then she noticed I'd already received this before. But you see, I'm not only "nice" but I'm greedy too and I'm accepting it again, thank you very much Velvet (who by the way likes Barry Manilow too, haha!)

Please, please go over and read her post about her acceptance of the award, it just proves why I love reading her blog so much and it will tickle your funny bone!

Another reason I am accepting it again is that it gives me a chance to pass it along to someone else. She's only been blogging for a little while but I always enjoy her thoughts. She's a lot like me in that she is curious about lots of things and she notices things in the world that a lot of people might miss.

She is also the woman my son married and the mother of my beautiful granddaughter so I'm a little prejudice but pop over and visit her blog, you won't be sorry. Her blog is called
Embracing Change. Love you Amy, here's your first award!

2 comments:

amy said...

It's ok to be greedy sometimes. Please see your thankyou on my blog. :-)

Robbin said...

Well I guess maybe it's ok sometimes, lol.