Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Morning Ramblings

If all goes well I should be off today but I still have to get on conference call this morning. Joy, joy.
So, I am up really early with a pot of coffee brewing and watching the news full of O.J. and Sally Field and Brittany. All of which is about as interesting to me as my conference call.

It is a lovely 60 degrees here this morning. No air conditioner on last night at all. It was wonderful. It was nice yesterday although I didn't get out much as this cold of mine which I thought was better drug me down a bit and I mostly did nothing. This morning I seem to feel much better thank goodness.

And so it's almost time to get on the phone with 15 other managers and listen to the voice of our boss once again, asking us what we can do to improve business and get people to come in and buy glasses. Who knows? But of course we can't say that. So we listen. It's our job.

3 comments:

amy said...

Glad it's cooling down for you. I like the new "look", especially the "cedar shavings"!

The_Gertster said...

OK, I know about OJ,,,,and I know about Brittany,,,,But whats up with Sally Field??? What did I miss???? Now I have to go try and find out!!

Robbin said...

She got beeped during an award show!