Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Thursday's Child has far to go."


I know what I was doing 28 years ago today and it was on a Thursday that year too. My Thursday's Child does have far to go. He has already accomplished much and has many plans and goals set for himself. I'm so proud of him.
Happy Birthday to my youngest son, I love you Matthew!


Back in May he started a blog. It started out as a mission to help me decide I needed to move to Washington. And after reading that first entry of his I wrote a post that you can read here. I couldn't think of anything to say about him better than those words, so I'm sharing them again.

Matthew used to love his birthday when he was little. He'd get up and dress in his very best clothes and walk around proudly all day. But he loved other people's birthdays too and always tried to make them special. He's a pretty good kid and I think I'll keep him.

No comments: